Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are definite as soon as you receive confirmation of your lesson time slot.
- You are given 3 days to make payment in full for the lesson.
- If payment is not made for your first lesson you will be contacted to make sure you still want to attend.
- If payment is not made in the following 2 days your lesson will be cancelled.
- Katherine Stone Vocal Coach (KSVC) reserve the right to decline any booking/s.
- A gift voucher recipient must bring their voucher to the lesson.
- In the unlikely event we need to cancel your lesson we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible and we will use all contact options that you have provided. If for any reason we are unable to contact you, and you arrive to attend your lesson we will look at appropriate reimbursement of travelling expenses on a case by case basis.
- Copyright in all lesson material and in any material recorded during your lessons is property of KSVC. No copyright material owned or licensed by KSVC shall be removed from the premises without permission. Copies of songs or other copyright work cannot be given due to copyright laws. No audio or video material on which you appear will be published without your consent.
- If you have any condition/s that affection your voice or any other aspect of your health which may aggravated by the lessons that may cause you any pain, discomfort or injury, it is your responsibility to let your coach know.
- You may use a portable recorder to record your lessons however you may not duplicate, share or publish these recordings in any way as they are for your use only.
- KSVC premises are covered by public liability insurance, however, any case of wilful damage may lead to prosecution.
- KSVC has a no smoking policy anywhere within the property and boundaries.
- The property grounds are strictly off limits to students and visitors unless accompanied by the owner.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Refunds for lessons are not available for any reason except if cancelled by KSVC. We encourage students to make every effort to attend their singing lesson.
- Booked and confirmed lessons can be cancelled with more than 24 hours’ notice of the start time, and can be rescheduled by calling or emailing.
- Application for part refund of an unused discounted lesson package will mean that any lessons already taken will be charged at full rate when the refund is calculated. This only applies to lessons yet to be booked and confirmed.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable once processed and sent to the purchaser or recipient, however, they can be transferred should you wish to pass on to someone else. You must inform us of the change of student and the new recipient must complete the usual “New Customer Registration” process.